Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bad Things Come In Threes So I'm All Set, Right?


So this holiday season was filled with family, friends, and me falling down. I started things off last week by accidentally scratching my nose so as to leave myself with a nice gash. I kind of forgot about it but as I greeted all of my relatives over the past few days they've all paused and asked me what the hell I did to myself. Then on Christmas Eve I was helping to wash some dishes and a wine glass broke in my hand and cut me pretty badly. Of course my drunk uncle was the one who got the glass out with the tweezers (but not really because I actually got it out myelf the next day when my finger still hurt). I figured I was in the clear but then last night at another family get together I walked full speed into a suitcase and broke my little toe. Now, there's really nothing you can do, just ice it and deal with it. I figure that I'm out of the woods now and that since bad things happen in 3s there's nothing left for me to do. Although these are probably famous last words and I'll be blogging about some other thing I've twisted, broken or otherwise mangled in the coming days. Well, happy holidays my friends! If you see me on the street limping along sometime soon, just don't add insult to injury by driving in a puddle and splashing me because I don't think I can take anymore!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Natalie, sounds like you are being an accident waiting to happen. . .thank you for our great Xmas card. . .we miss seeing all of you. . .please enjoy a healthy remainder of the year! Mimi and Papa

    ReplyDelete